I am thrilled to announce that the wonderful people at American Girl is offering one LUCKY That’s IT mommy reader their very own My American Girl doll! Teagan and I recently reviewed (read here) one of American Girl’s new, beautiful dolls and we also informed our readers of the American Girl Shine On Now campaign. There’s still time to donate stars at http://www.shineonnow.com. They are so close to reaching their $1 million goal! That’s IT Mommy has been giving back so please take a few minutes to donate (through July 31, 2010).
GIVEAWAY: One (1) winner will win a My American Girl doll! Winner can choose a doll from this list.
REQUIRED ENTRY – Do you know a little girl that makes a difference at home, in school or in their community? Tell us about her (child’s name isn’t necessary) and why you feel she deserves to win this doll!
(Remember if this REQUIRED MAIN ENTRY is not followed then no other entries will count)
Bonus Entries – Leave each extra entry in a separate comment.
- Follow @AGShineOnNow on twitter.
- Leave a comment on my American Doll/Shine On Now on post and tell me what you like about American Doll. Come back here and let us know that you did. (2 extra – 2 comments #1, #2)
- Subscribe to our RSS Feed or email (or tell us that you already do – must be verified to count) (3 extra – 3 separate comments #1, #2, #3)
- Like us on Facebook (let us know who you are) (1 extra)
- Follow us on Twitter (leave us your twitter ID) (1 extra)
- Blog about this giveaway (leave the link) (2 extra – 2 comments #1, #2)
- Follow us on Networked Blogs (1 extra)
- Enter another one of our current giveaways. (3 extra – 3 separate comments #1, #2, #3)
- Tweet about this giveaway (Copy – Win a My American Girl doll on @thatsitmommy! http://thatsitmommy.com/?p=5434 #giveaway) – come back daily and leave us the link to the tweet (1 extra)