HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON
ONE OF THE TOP 10 FILMS OF 2010 AND ONE OF THE BEST REVIEWED FILMS OF THE YEAR*
AVAILABLE NOW ON BLU-RAY AND DVD FROM DREAMWORKS ANIMATIONS AND PARAMOUNT HOME ENTERTAINMENT
HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON rolls fire-breathing action, epic adventure and laughs into a captivating and original story. The tale of a young Viking named Hiccup who defies tradition and befriends a dragon mesmerized audiences and grossed over $492 million at the worldwide box office. Giving fans more of what they loved, DreamWorks Animation will unveil LEGEND OF THE BONEKNAPPER DRAGON, an all-new animated adventure that introduces a brand-new, never-before-seen dragon and features the original voice cast. DreamWorks Animation’s signature bonus adventure will be available for a limited time only in a Double DVD Pack and also in a Blu-ray/DVD Combo pack. DVD and Blu-ray The DreamWorks Animation’s Dragon Double DVD Pack and Blu-ray/DVD Combo boast a wealth of Viking-sized extras.
The Blu-ray includes the Animator’s Corner featuring Picture-in-Picture storyboards, behind-the-scenes footage and insightful interviews; a chance to uncover more dragon fun facts through pop-up trivia, build 3D Dragons, a race for the gold in the Viking Winter games, deleted scenes, a tutorial on drawing Toothless, a Viking personality test and much more fiery fun.
The DVD includes filmmakers’ commentary and featurettes on the Viking-sized cast and the technical artistry behind the dragons. Offering tremendous value and hours of entertainment for the whole family, the Dragon Double DVD Pack and Blu-ray/DVD Combo will be available as low as $19.99 and $24.99 respectively.
Would you like to win How To Train Your Dragon Double DVD Pack?
GIVEAWAY: ONE (1) That’s IT Mommy Reader a copy of How To Train Your Dragon. Ends 11/23.
MAIN ENTRY – Why do you want to win this title or who would you give this to if you won? (leave your comment in the comment box below this post).
(Remember if this MAIN ENTRY is not followed then no other entries will count)
Bonus Entries – Leave each extra entry in a separate comment.
- Subscribe to our email (or tell us that you already do) (1 extra)
- Follow us on Twitter (leave us your twitter ID) (1 extra)
- Follow DreamWorks Animation on Twitter (1 extra)
- Enter another one of our current giveaways. (3 extra – 3 separate comments #1, #2, #3)
- Leave a comment on one of our non-giveaway posts (3 extra – 3 separate comments #1, #2, #3)
- Tweet about this giveaway (Copy – How To Train Your Dragon is out on DVD and Blu-ray! Win at @thatsitmommy http://thatsitmommy.com/?p=7824 @DWAnimation #GIVEAWAY) – come back daily and leave us the link to the tweet (1 extra)
This giveaway will run through midnight on November 23, 2010 (PST). Winner will be chosen using Random.org from all valid entries and notified via email. Winner will have 48 hours to contact us before another winner is chosen. Giveaway is open to U.S. residents only (18+).
* We did not receive monetary compensation or product for this review. This will in no way sway our opinion of the product or service. The review is in our own words and is our opinion. Your results and opinions may differ.