Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss!! We’re celebrating Dr. Seuss’ 108th birthday this month! I love that he funny, rhyming and amazing characters introduced by Dr. Seuss were a part of our childhoods and it amazes me how the tradition lives on for our children? Horton Hears a Who, Green Eggs and Ham, One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish? I love, love, love anything that helps my kids enhance their love of reading and words. Especially in such a fantastical rhyming way!
To commemorate the birthday of Theodor Seuss Geisel (Dr. Seuss was his pen name) tune into PBS KIDS today and catch a 2-hour Cat-In-The-Hat marathon. We hope that you are all tuning in (check local listings)!
That’s IT Mommy and PBS KIDS are carrying on the celebration with a giveaway! Two of our lucky readers will receive a Cat-In-The-Hat prize pack with a $25 gift card to the PBS KIDS Shop, a book and DVD from the series. Make sure to visit the new PBS KIDS Shop for toys, games, DVDs, books and more featuring your favorite PBS KIDS characters!
GIVEAWAY: Two (2) That’s IT Mommy readers will receive a $25 gift card to the PBS KIDS Shop, a book and DVD from the series (prizes may differ from what is pictured above). This giveaway is open to US residents only (18+). Ends 3/16/12.
REQUIRED MAIN ENTRY: To enter, tell us what is your favorite Dr. Seuss book is and why! Leave your comment in the reply box below this post. That’s IT!
Remember if this REQUIRED ENTRY is not followed then no other entries will count.
Optional Bonus Entries – All entries MUST BE in a separate comment. All are worth 1 point unless otherwise noted.
- Like PBS Kids on Facebook
- Follow PBS Kids on Twitter
- Subscribe to our e-newsletter (or tell us that you already do)
- “Like” us on Facebook (let us know who you are)
- Follow us on Twitter (leave us your twitter ID)
- Follow us on Pinterest
- Grab our button on the right sidebar and post on your website (leave the link) (3 extra – 3 comments #1, #2, #3)
- Follow us on Networked Blogs
- Follow us on GFC (sidebar)
- Enter another one of our current giveaways (3 extra – 3 separate comments #1, #2, #3) Feel free to enter any of our giveaways that interest you, but you will receive a maximum of three extra entries only, no matter how many of our other giveaways you enter
- Leave a comment on any non giveaway post and let us know you did (2 extra – 2 separate comments #1, #2)
- Tweet about this giveaway (Copy – Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss! #Win a Cat in the Hat Prize Pack via @thatsitmommy @pbskids http://thatsitmommy.com/?p=22813 #giveaway) come back daily and leave us the link to the tweet (1 extra/day)
*This giveaway will run through midnight on March 16, 2012 (PST). Winner will be chosen using Random.org from all valid entries and notified via email. Winner will have 48 hours to contact us before another winner is chosen. Giveaway is open to U.S. (18+) residents only.
* We did not receive monetary compensation for this review. That’s IT Mommy is a PBS Kids VIP member and received a sample prize pack from PBS free of charge. Giveaway item will be provided by sponsor. Sponsor has the right to refuse filling prize for duplicate winners from other blogs. This will in no way sway our opinion of the product or service. The review is in our own words and is our opinion. Your results and opinions may differ.