Frozen 2 is available on Digital February 11th and releases on 4K Ultra HD™, Blu-ray™ and DVD February 25th.
Walt Disney Animation Studios’ “Frozen 2” marks it Blu-ray and DVD release with a blizzard of added features and extras including deleted scenes, deleted songs, Easter eggs and outtakes and a sing-along version that lets fans enjoy the songs on a more personal level.
The follow-up to the Oscar-winning “Frozen” film, “Frozen 2” continues the story of Anna and Elsa in the land of Arendelle. The Blu-ray and DVD versions of “Frozen 2” offer interviews with the cast and crew plus exclusive interviews with songwriters Kristen Anderson-Lopez and Robert Lopez, who won an Oscar for Best Original Song in 2014 for “Let It Go. His deleted song, “Unmeltable Me,” is also included in the Blu-ray and DVD versions.
“Frozen 2” picks up the story with Elsa, born with magical powers, teaming up with sister Anna, and her friends Kristoff and Olaf, and beginning a dangerous journey to save her kingdom. “Frozen 2,” from the Academy Award winning team of directors Jennifer Lee and Chris Buck, producer Peter Del Vecho, features the voices of Idina Menzel, Kristen Bell, Jonathon Groff and Josh Gad. “Frozen 2” is scheduled to be released on Blu-ray and DVD on Feb. 11.
A new line of toys from “Frozen 2” will be released on Feb. 22.
Some of the extras in the Blu-ray and DVD include:
- Song selection lets viewers jump to their favorite musical moments in the movie.
- The prologue shows a battle between Arendelle and the Northuldra that includes a mysterious figure challenging King Agnarr.
- A secret room that reveals more of Anna and Elsa’s past and details about their mother.
- Elsa’s dream takes a dark turn.
- Hard Nokks reveals Kristoff’s feelings about Arendelle and how Nokk reacts.
- A long list of deleted songs and music videos from Weezer and Panic! At the Disco are also included.
1 Blu-ray Combo Pack of Frozen 2 Giveaway