Before the 2015 International CES opens on Tuesday, CES Unveiled gives us a 3-hour pre-show peek of what to expect to see on the show floor. Many of the products featured are 2015 CES Innovation Award winners.
It took almost half and hour just to get into the packed floor space at the Mandalay Bay ballroom. Fighting the same crowd just to see the exhibitors and their products took some work. Within the last hour the crowd seemed to thin out a little bit, making it somewhat easier to get a closer look.
Here are a few products I was able to preview while at CES Unveiled:
• TrackR bravo / StickR TrackR – Track your items with your smartphone using these devices.
• Ozobot – Tiny programmable robots that are much more than what they seem.
• The Snap Headphones by Coloud – AnchorLoop earpiece headphones designed for an active lifestyle.
• Rollkers – Not rollerskates, electronic “under shoes.”
• iSketchnote – Tablet that combines the use of pen and paper with a digital tablet.
• XYZprinting 3D FOOD Printer – Prints cookies and designs using chocolate.
• XYZprinting’s da Vinci Jr. – 3D printer
• Lima – It’s like a personal iCloud that enables you to have the exact same files on your smartphone, computer and tablet.
• goTenna – Text and share your location, using your smartphone, even if you have no service.
• Misfit Flash – Fitness and sleep monitoring device.
• Jigsie – Use this app to send a jigsaw selfie with a message for friends to solve.
• Giroptic – 360° HD Camera.
• Stern – WWE Wrestlemania Pinball Machine
Once the show floor opens on Tuesday, I should be able to revisit any of the products/exhibitors that I couldn’t make my way through the crowd to see. Look for future follow ups and reviews on some of these products seen at CES 2015.
Follow our Twitter feed for live tweets and pics from the show floor and a daily recap post of highlights from the 2015 International CES.