The Magic Kingdom Park at Walt Disney World Resort magically transforms into a festive winter wonderland, as Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party returns. This annual party has it’s own fun and yummy treats that will get you into the spirit of the season.
Here are some of the festive treats and where you will be able to find them:
Main Street Bakery
• Peppermint Cupcake, with chocolate cake and peppermint frosting.
• Holiday Wish Cupcake, with vanilla cake and buttercream.
• Holiday Tree Cupcake, an adorable spiced cake, infused with cinnamon, clove and star anise, topped with sprinkles, buttercream icing and an edible star.
• Pumpkin Spice Waffle, back by popular demand, this spiced waffle is topped with vanilla ice cream and dusted with cinnamon and holiday sprinkles.
Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Café
• Very Merry Strawberry Lemonade Slush, a holiday-inspired red and green slushy complete with Mickey straw.
Plaza Ice Cream Parlor
• Holiday Cookie Ice Cream Sandwich.
Joining the hot chocolate and snickerdoodle cookies guests have enjoyed in years past, new complimentary treats are available this year.
Tortuga Tavern, Adventureland
• Hot Chocolate and Snickerdoodle cookie
Heritage House, Liberty Square
• Eggnog and Gingersnap Molasses Cookie
Friar’s Nook, Fantasyland
• Snow Cone and Snowman Sugar Cookie
Pete’s Silly Sideshow Storybook Circus, Fantasyland
• Spiced Apple Cider and Snowman Sugar Cookie
The Lunching Pad, Tomorrowland
• Hot Chocolate and Peppermint Bark Cookie
Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom fans!
There is a new card that will only be available during Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party. This year’s event-exclusive game card is a Goofy-themed card.
Merlin the Magician has created “Goofy’s Festive Fiasco” spell card. The card celebrates the glorious holiday chaos created by Goofy as he attempts to decorate for the season.
Not familiar with these cards and the game? Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom is an in-park interactive experience that allows guests to join Merlin’s quest to defeat Disney Villains who are scheming to take over the Magic Kingdom Park. Guests use maps to search for villain hideouts throughout the park, and visit magic portals where they use spell cards to fight the villains and thwart their plans. Everything you need to begin your journey can be picked up at the Firehouse on Main Street, U.S.A.
The “Goofy’s Festive Fiasco” special event card will be distributed separately, during party nights, from the regular Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom card packs that can be purchased at select merchandise locations. Complimentary key cards, spell cards and maps are available at the Firehouse on Main Street, U.S.A.
Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party 2016 runs from November 7 – December 22. For more details or for ticket information, visit DisneyWorld.com.