Kids love dress up time. Especially little girls. Teagan is no exception. She loves to dress-up as a firefighter, superhero, princess, robot, fairy or whatever her imagination leads her to. She’ll use a blanket, a costume, towel, hat or anything else that will benefit her transformation. Dress-up time is a fun way to role-play, explore and learn. We definitely encourage it and play along with her.
Fairy-Gram embraces make-believe and role-playing. A stay-at-home mom and her 5-year-old daughter created Fairy -Gram. The grams were inspired by her daughters love of fairies!
Fairy-Gram.com delivers! Each Fairy-Gram arrives in a gift-wrapped box. The set includes a color coordinated fairy tutu, wings, ribbon wand, halo and two bufferfly hair clips.
Teagan received the lemon set and it is beautiful! Her eyes lit up when she pulled back the tissue paper to reveal her very own fairy outfit. We helped her put it on and she instantly ran around exclaiming that she was flying with her “magic wand”. The quality is nice and the color is gorgeous. The recommended ages on the Fairy-Gram are 1-8. The items fit Teagan perfectly. Teagan’s even worn the butterfly clips minus the outfit. Teagan really plays rough and doesn’t always remember to be careful. I’m not sure that the wings and headpiece will survive her “flying”. So far she’s enjoyed her playtime as a fairy. Sometimes I’ll catch her chasing her own tail. I asked what she was doing and she said she wants to see her wings “fly”! Thankfully we have pictures of that.
Fairy-Gram would make a nice gift for that girl who loves fairies. Are you having a fairy themed birthday party? These would be a perfect addition to the fairy party fun! The Fairy-Gram comes in an assortment of colors and are priced $29.95.
Win a Fairy-Gram!
GIVEAWAY – Fairy-Gram is offering one lucky thatsITmommy reader a chance to win a Fairy-Gram. Color is winner’s choice!
MANDATORY MAIN ENTRY – Visit www.fairy-gram.com and tell us what color is your favorite AND who will receive the Fairy-Gram!
Come back here and leave a comment in the reply box below this post.
(Remember if this MAIN ENTRY RULE is not followed then no other entries will count)
EXTRA ENTRIES – Would you like to earn extra entries? Please leave each extra entry in a SEPARATE comment.
- Follow Fairy-Gram on Twitter.
- Fan Fairy-Gram on Facebook and leave a message on their wall saying that thatsITmommy sent you!
- Follow us on Twitter and let us know
- Fan us on Facebook and let us know (separate comments please)
- Subscribe to our RSS feed or by email (or let us know if you already subscribe) Subscriptions must be verified to count.
- You can tweet about this giveaway once a day! I entered to win a Fairy-Gram! via @thatsitmommy @Fairy_Gram http://bit.ly/cX3DiP #giveaway. Leave the link to your tweet.
- Have a Blog? Blog about this giveaway and leave the link to your post in a separate comment below.
This giveaway will run through midnight on March 15, 2010 (PST) with winner being announced March 16, 2010 (PST). Winner will be chosen using Random.org from all valid entries and notified via email. Winner will have 48 hours to contact us before another winner is chosen. Giveaway is open to U.S. residents only.
* This review was made possible by MomMadeThat.com.
* We did not receive monetary compensation for this review.
* We did receive a Fairy-Gram for review purposes. This will in no way sway our opinion of the service.
The review is in our own words and is our opinion. Your results and opinion may differ.