Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey® Presents Barnum’s FUNundrum!
The All-New Extravaganza Roars Into The Southland
Celebrating the 200TH Anniversary of the Legendary P.T. Barnum
Los Angeles, Orange County & Inland Empire Engagements Run July 14 – August 8, 2010
Tickets On Sale June 13th
Ladies and Gentlemen…Children of all ages…The Greatest Show On Earth just got Greater with Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey® Presents Barnum’s FUNundrum!SM. Featuring 130 performers from six continents around the world, almost 100,000 pounds of performing pachyderms, 13 athletes on a Russian bar, seven motorcycle riders in a Globe of Steel, and more clowns that you can see with two eyes, Barnum’s FUNundrum! is a super-sized spectacle so massive it took 200 years to arrive!
Produced by Feld Entertainment, Barnum’s FUNundrum is performing at STAPLES Center, July 14 – 18; Citizens Business Bank Arena, Ontario, July 21 – 25; and the Honda Center, Anaheim, July 28 – August 8. Priced from $12 to $100, tickets can be purchased at the arena box office(s), by phone at (800) 745-3000, all Ticketmaster locations, and online at Ticketmaster.com and Ringling.com.
This monumental, once-in-a-lifetime event celebrates the 200th anniversary of the birth of the legendary P.T. Barnum, the Greatest Showman of all time, and can only be experienced at The Greatest Show On Earth®, Barnum’s living legacy! Almost from the moment he was born, P.T. Barnum was inspired by a fascination with people, attracting the attention of his audience and wowing them in return. When he created The Greatest Show On Earth®, he knew “good” wasn’t good enough – it had to be the greatest spectacle anyone had ever seen…and Barnum’s FUNundrum brings the extraordinary treasures of the circus from both past and present to life!
Ringmaster Johnathan Lee Iverson invites the audience to leap aboard the Ringling Bros. Express and go on a family FUNtastic adventure to meet exotic characters and witness thrilling performances that attempt to answer Barnum’s FUNundrum, “What special wonders create The Greatest Show On Earth?”
Step right up and see The Flying Caceres attempt to complete the elusive quadruple somersault on the flying trapeze; a feat that hasn’t been mastered in over three decades. Watch The Puyang Troupe from China dazzle with a stunning display of dexterity as they bounce, flip, and twirl to new heights on a two-tiered trampoline. Be amazed as you witness the impossible contortions of the Body Benders who fit three humans in a cube the size of a milk crate. Enjoy the wondrous ability of the Mighty Meetal, the strongest man in the world, as he lifts over 1,200 pounds. And savor the stupendous skills of the hand balancers featuring Duo Fusion, a married pair of performers with a twist; the wife does the heavy lifting.
And one hour before show time, families can meet the performers, get autographs, and see an amazing elephant that paints at the All Access Pre-show –FREE with a purchased ticket!
* Prices: $12 (opening night); Circus Celebrity $100; Front Row $70; VIP $40; additional tickets range from $15, $20 & $25
* Order tickets by phone: 800-745-3000
* All seats reserved
* For group sales call STAPLES Center: (213) 742-7100; Honda Center: (714) 704-2420; Citizens Business Bank Arena: (909) 244-5516
Southland Performance Schedule
Los Angeles – Staples Center: Wednesday, July 14 – Sunday, July 18
1111 South Figueroa Street, Los Angeles 90015
- Wednesday, July 14 – 7:30pm
- Thursday, July 15 – 12:00pm; 7:30pm
- Friday, July 16 – 12:00pm, 7:30pm
- Saturday, July 17 – 11:30am, 3:30pm, 7:30pm
- Sunday, July 18 – 11:30am, 3:30pm, 7:30pm
Inland Empire – Citizens Business Bank Arena: Wednesday, July 21 – Sunday, July 25
4000 Ontario Center Parkway, Ontario, CA 91764
- Wednesday, July 21 – 7:30pm
- Thursday, July 22 – 7:30pm
- Friday, July 23 – 12:00pm, 7:30pm
- Saturday, July 24 – 11:30am, 3:30pm, 7:30pm
- Sunday, July 25 – 11:30am, 3:30pm, 7:30pm
Orange County – Honda Center: Wednesday, July 28 – Sunday, August 8
2695 E. Katella, Anaheim, CA 92806
- Wednesday, July 28 – 7:30pm
- Thursday, July 29 – 1:00pm; 7:30pm
- Friday, July 30 – 10:30am; 7:30pm
- Saturday, July 31 – 11:30am, 3:30pm, 7:30pm
- Sunday, August 1 – 1:30pm; 5:30pm
- Tuesday, August 3 – 7:30pm
- Wednesday, August 4 – 1:00pm; 7:30pm
- Thursday, August 5 – 10:30am; 7:30pm
- Friday, August 6 – 1:00pm; 7:30pm
- Saturday, August 7 – 11:30am, 3:30pm, 7:30pm
- Sunday, August 8 – 1:30pm; 5:30pm
Special discount code for families!
The multi-ticket discount returns this summer, with a special $48 Family Four-Pack Offer on select performances or $4 off single ticket prices on select shows. The discount can be redeemed online at www.ticketmaster.com or by calling (800) 745-3000. To redeem, use the discount code “MOM”.
* This information was provided to thatsitmommy and we did not receive any compensation for this post. We will receive complimentary tickets to facilitate reviews.