Bubbles are the ultimate summer activity. Inexpensive, outdoor fun to be celebrated with all ages! But I was getting so frustrated with the lame bubble solutions and mini wands I buy at the drugstore – the bubbles were tiny, our cheeks grew sore with blowing and we spent half our time fishing lost
wands out of the bottom of the bubble bottles. So we sought to review the ultimate Big Bubble Wand (www.bigbubblewands.com).
According to the manufacturers anyone can make giant bubbles with Majic Bubble Wands! Soft and flexible, the Majic Bubble Wand allows even young children to make tons of bubbles with a simple wave of the hand! Just dip the wand in the bubble solution (easy to make recipe included), and wave it around to fill the air with bubbles!
The Bubble Wands come with a large flat bubble solution tray so no fishing is necessary. The set comes with four 18 inch wand sticks and four wand heads in the shape of a flower, fish, turtle and heart. And rather than send you pre-packaged solution, the Bubble Wand folks share their secret bubble solution which was quick and easy to make with three ingredients I typically keep stocked in my kitchen. The large bubble solutions trays use a lot more solution than our typical bubble outings so I like being able to make a gallon at a time. I know it sounds like a lot but whipping it together in an old milk jug and keeping under my kitchen sink is easy.
The Bubble Wand folks were right on! Three adults and three kids ages 2-4 had a blast running around the grass making big bubbles. My daughter experimented with a two wand method she called the butterfly. My husband did scientific comparisons of the different bubbles created by the different shaped wand heads. I can’t wait to get outside again with our bubble wands.
Bubble Wands are made out of a heavy duty soft plastic called polypropylene. Unlike most plastics, it is soft and flexible, and is made to bend without breaking. To make sure you are satisfied with Bubble Wands, they offer a full lifetime guarantee on every single wand they sell. If it breaks, they will replace it hassle free. Bubble Wands are manufacture red by a Canadian, family-owned company since 1984.
You can purchase either the Family Bubble Kit ($19.99) or Double Kit Spring Special ($39.99) – 2 sets of wands, 2 bubble trays plus 2 extra wands on www.bigbubblewands.com
– That’s IT Mommy, Jill
One lucky reader will receive one Family Bubble Kit from the folks at Big Bubble Wands.
REQUIRED ENTRY – What is your favorite summer memory this year?
Remember if this MAIN ENTRY is not followed then no other entries will count)
Optional Bonus Entries – Leave each extra entry in a separate comment.
- Subscribe to our RSS Feed or email (or tell us that you already do) (1 extra)
- Check us out on Facebook (let us know who you are) (1 extra)
- Follow us on Twitter (leave us your twitter ID) (1 extra)
- Blog about this giveaway (leave the link) (2 extra – 2 comments #1, #2)
- Follow us on Networked Blogs (1 extra)
- Enter another ONE of our other current giveaways (3 extra – 3 separate comments #1, #2, #3)
- Leave a comment on ONE of our NON giveaway posts (2 extra – 3 separate comments #1, #2)
- Tweet about this giveaway (Copy – I entered to win Family Bubble Kit from the folks at Big Bubble Wands via @thatsitmommy http://thatsitmommy.com/?p=5729 #giveaway) come back daily and leave us the link to the tweet (1 extra)