Panasonic had a few announcements at their press conference the day before the 2017 CES. I took a look at a few of them during a brief tour of their booth the following day.
Panasonic New Products
• LUMIX GH5. Seeing this camera kinda makes me want to upgrade my current one to this one. Besides taking great pictures, this digital single lens mirrorless camera has some very cool features. One of the features is that it can record 60 frames per second in 4K video and your can select any of those frame that you want. Perfect for action shots. Another is a similar feature that takes the frames and focus of the subject and layers them, so you can have control over the focus point of your picture.
There are also a full array of various lenses and camera attachments available for the camera.
• Panasonic Countertop Induction Oven. This nice looking oven has a removable, heavy-duty pan. You can cook an entire meal, steak and vegetables, or bake a cake in this oven. The height is a bit limited, so you wouldn’t be able to put a whole chicken in this oven.
It does come with a comprehensive users guide on how to cook with this oven, especially when learning to cook your meats and veggies all together.
Technics is another brand of Panasonic that produces a variety of audio hi-fi equipment, such as turntable, speakers, receivers and amplifiers.
• Grand Class Direct Drive Turntable System SL-1200GR
• Grand Class Speaker System SB-090
• Premium Class Integrated Amplifier SU-G700
There is also a Limited Edition version of the Grand Class Direct Drive Turntable System.
All together the look really nice and sound great.
For more information on all the products mentioned here, visit www.panasonic.com.