Within a few days, the global technology community will be gathering once again to show off what emerging technology we will be seeing in 2015 and beyond. From January 6-9, Las Vegas is the place to be for the 2015 International Consumer Electronics Show (CES 2015) and we’ll be there to cover it all.
I’ve been attending CES for over 10 years and this maybe the largest CES has ever been, split into 3 zones across the Las Vegas Strip:
• CES Tech East – Las Vegas Convention Center, Westgate Las Vegas, Renaissance Las Vegas
• CES Tech West – Sands Expo, The Palazzo, The Venetian, Wynn Las Vegas, Encore at Wynn
• C Space at ARIA – all-new for 2015
– plus meeting rooms/exhibit suites in other Las Vegas hotels like Caesars Palace.
What can you expect to see at the 2015 International CES? There is an array of products, running the gamut from audio, video, digital imaging, gaming, robotics, fitness, wearables, 3D printing and much more.
CES is not open to the public, but here is a glimpse of products from the 2014 International CES:
• Kodak Pixpro Camera
• Brother Stamp Maker
• TCL 84″ 4K Pen Touchscreen
• Makerbot Replicator
• Polaroid Socialmatic
• Lenovo 27″ Horizon 2
• Powerocks Battery Charger
• Toyota Concept Cars – FV2/i-Road
• Suitable Technologies BeamPro
• Toshiba Ultra HD 4K TVs
• Modular Robotics Cubelets/MOSS
• LG Curved TVs
• SMS Star Wars Headphones
• Samsung TVs – Curved/110″ UHD
• ETON FRX5
• Photopro X Waterproof Hardcase
• Goal Zero Solar Charging Devices
• Induct Technology Navia Driverless Shuttle
• Yuneec Hexacoptor Drone
This list could go on and on, since there is just so much to see. Four days is not going to be enough to see everything, tour the booths and spend time with exhibitors, seeing how huge it will be. Luckily there are free shuttles to help get me around and after hour events to help with some of that.
Follow our Twitter feed for live tweets and pics, beginning on Sunday, continuing January 4th (CES Unveiled), January 5th (CES Press Day) and January 6th-9th (CES Exhibit Floor). Also be on the lookout for a daily post of highlights from the show. Visit www.CESweb.org for more information on the 2015 International Consumer Electronics Show.
Photos by Deanobot.