This is a sponsored post on behalf of Bristol Farms.
Are you a fan of Bristol Farms stores? Our family has always enjoyed shopping there and with the all NEW Mulholland location now open we will be going even more! The new Bristol Farms Mulholland location serves the Valley, Woodland Hills and Calabasas. We attended the grand opening and were invited shop! There was even a fun cookie cutting ceremony to launch the opening. Why a “cookie cutting ceremony”? President and Co-CEO Adam Caldecott was there and stated “We’re not doing a ribbon cutting because we look at ourselves as a food company. This is our No. 1 point-of-difference item. It’s our own recipe. I am hopeful that you will have an experience inside this store that takes your breath away. You get to see all the nooks and crannies and the new items that we’ve brought to you. I really, truly believe that we brought a wonderful community store, and my team has just worked tirelessly to make this all happen. We look forward to serving this community for years to come, and I think we’ve given you just the store that can accomplish that goal.”
Why I love Bristol Farms
Bristol Farms always gives us a nice family shopping experience. The stores are known for their “fresh food, quality service, and responsible sourcing.” Personally, what we like are options and because my daughter is lactose intolerant options are even more important. Bristol Farms gives us that. I also love all the on-the-go options.
What’s New at the Mulholland Location
- Artisan California bakery complete with Bristol Farms’ beloved “The Cookie” served warm all day and 100’s of small-batch treats from the world’s best purveyors
- Premium wine and spirits cave featuring thousands of the best every day and obscure libations
- Gelato parlor with the latest artisanal flavors made with the freshest ingredients
- In-house espresso & coffee concept named “The Daily” serving Intazza coffee
- Daily fresh juice experience to fulfill pre-and post-athletic needs
- Authentic-style butcher shop offering prime and choice USA meats, free seasoning & knife sharpening the day’s prime cut
- International cheese selection that includes over 300 cheeses from everyday cheddar to French Roquefort at the dairy deli
- Cascading floral wall with beautiful and exotic bouquets and greenery
- And, a new grab-and-go experience with classic recipes as well as new seasonal, ethnic meal options, including fresh, ready-to-eat seafood, Asian hot bowls, expanded Poke and Baja Taco bar, organic salad bar, olive bar and more!
As you can see this New Concept Store is everything you love about Bristol Farms pumped up. I was really impressed with the overall layout and the opportunity to try all new foods included in the food hall and epicurean market stations. Every single member of my family can get their “foodie” on in one store.
I also love that they offer products from local farmers.
It’s not just about the food, however. This location is a whopping 25,000 square-foot which makes it so much more than a grocery store! All NEW Bristol Farms Mulholland Location will also offer new lifestyle programs including, kids cooking, food education classes, seasonal DIY programs and community involvement through charity programs. Which makes the community stronger as well. Which circles back around to what President and Co-CEO Adam Caldecott said earlier.
El Camino Shopping Center
23379 Mulholland Dr, Woodland Hills, CA 91364
Store hours 7am-10pm daily.
Visit http://www.bristolfarms.com/ for more information on the new location. Thanksgiving meals are available!