September marks a huge milestone in our house! Adeline is starting preschool. I am so excited and a little sad at the same time. It is all going by so fast. One thing I am very excited for is finding cool back to school clothes for Adeline to wear on this new adventure. Sandbox Threads offers the coolest shirts that I have found so far and they even sent us one to review…even cooler!
Sandbox Threads is a company that makes hip t-shirts for babies all the way up to adult sizes featuring retro toys, political figures, iconic pop culture figures plus quirky words and phrases. Did you love The Breakfast Club? Then you can get a t-shirt featuring Molly Ringwald. Is Breast cancer your cause? How about a “Save the Boobies-help fight breast cancer” onesie. There are so many to choose from I am positive that anyone can find a favorite t-shirt for their little one to rock. As Sandbox Threads puts it, “We have designs for the funny toddler, the punk rock toddler, and every groovy toddler in between.”
I have to say it was hard to decide on which t-shirt would be best for Adeline but we chose a t-shirt with the word “Preschool” written across the front. No, not Princeton! We are just starting out…The t-shirt is light pink and brown ringer tee with the word “Preschool” written across in Navy Blue. We received a 4t and it is true to size. The retail price is $18.00 which is very reasonable. I have seen boutiques carrying “cool” toddler t-shirts for $40.00+.
I will be shopping at Sandbox in the future for Adeline and maybe even for myself. You can check out all the t-shirts online: http://sandboxthreads.com/
GIVEAWAY: Sandbox Threads is generously offering two (2) That’s IT Mommy readers a $25.00 Gift Certificate (covers t-shirt and shipping)
REQUIRED ENTRY – Visit www.sandboxthreads.com and tell us what shirt you like. Come back here and leave a comment in the reply box below this post.
Remember if this MAIN ENTRY is not followed then no other entries will count
Optional Bonus Entries – Leave each extra entry in a separate comment.
* Like Sandbox Threads on Facebook (1extra)
* Follow Sandbox Threads on Twitter (1 extra)
* Subscribe to our RSS Feed or email (or tell us that you already do) (1 extra)
* Check us out on Facebook (let us know who you are) (1 extra)
* Follow us on Twitter (leave us your twitter ID) (1 extra)
* Blog about this giveaway (leave the link) (2 extra – 2 comments #1, #2)
* Follow us on Networked Blogs (1 extra)
* Enter another one of our current giveaways (3 extra – 3 separate comments #1, #2, #3)
* Tweet about this giveaway (Copy – I want to win a $25 G.C to Sandbox Threads! via @thatsitmommy http://thatsitmommy.com/?p=5770 #giveaway) come back daily and leave us the link to the tweet (1 extra)
This giveaway will run through midnight on September 1, 2010 (PST) with winner being announced sometime on or before September 3, 2010 (PST). Winner will be chosen using Random.org from all valid entries and notified via email. Winner will have 48 hours to contact us before another winner is chosen. Giveaway is open to U.S. residents only (18+).
* We did not receive monetary compensation for this review. That’s IT Mommy received the tshirt mentioned in this post to facilitate this review. This will in no way sway our opinion of the product or service. The review is in our own words and is our opinion. Your results and opinions may differ.