Always on the prowl for a new insulated bag to tote our day trip snacks, our family was eager to trial the new Fleurville Lunch Pak. As we opened the delivery box, my 3 year old squealed with glee over her new “bag for school.” With its adorable floral print on a brown background, compact size and adjustable backpack straps it will be a perfect companion for her first day of preschool this fall. Until then it’s all mine for packing up our carrot sticks, apple slices, raisins and sandwiches as we head out in the morning for our summer playground excursions.
I’m a big fan of its compact size – 11 inches high, 8 inches wide and 4 inches in depth – which is truly enough size for our needs. Since we already have insulted drink containers I find that I don’t need anything larger to carry our food. I guess life would be different if I traveled by car but being city dwellers I need to tote everything with us in the carriage. I’m a big fan of traveling lightly, it reminds me of the days when I was single and traveled with lip gloss, a cell phone, my ATM card and driver’s license. Those days are behind me but I can still avoid venturing into Sherpa territory with side saddle bags on my already large double carriage.
According to its manufacturers (Fleurville and their parent company JJ Cole), features on the Lunch Pak include:
• closed-cell insulation throughout the entire body of the bag works as an insulator
• project pocket on the outside
• easy to clean lining
• reflective accents
• Green-LAM water-resistant fabric accents
• Large, soft, easy-to-use zipper pulls
• Adjusted padded back straps
• PVC free
• Exceed CA Prop 65 standards for lead and other toxins
The Fleurville Lunch Pak retails for $32 and is offered in two additional patterns – Silver Digital Camo and World Flags. Check out the Lunch Pak and their other bags and accessories on www.fleurville.com
– That’s IT Mommy friend, Jill
GIVEAWAY: Fleurville has generously offered one (1) That’s IT Mommy reader their own Lunch Pak! – Ends 8/23
REQUIRED ENTRY – Visit www.fleurville.com and tell us what other product you like AND something new you learned about Fleurville. Come back here and leave a comment in the reply box below this post.
Remember if this MAIN ENTRY is not followed then no other entries will count)
Optional Bonus Entries – Leave each extra entry in a separate comment.
- Follow Fleurville on Twitter (2 extra – 2 comments #1, #2)
- Subscribe to our RSS Feed or email (or tell us that you already do) (1 extra)
- Check us out on Facebook (let us know who you are) (1 extra)
- Follow us on Twitter (leave us your twitter ID) (1 extra)
- Blog about this giveaway (leave the link) (2 extra – 2 comments #1, #2)
- Follow us on Networked Blogs (1 extra)
- Enter another one of our current giveaways (3 extra – 3 separate comments #1, #2, #3)
- Tweet about this giveaway (Copy – I entered to win a Fleurville Lunck Pak! via @thatsitmommy & @ Fleurville http://thatsitmommy.com/?p=5562 #giveaway #backtoschool) come back daily and leave us the link to the tweet (1 extra)
This giveaway will run through midnight on August 23, 2010 (PST) with winner being announced sometime on or before August 25, 2010 (PST). Winner will be chosen using Random.org from all valid entries and notified via email. Winner will have 48 hours to contact us before another winner is chosen. Giveaway is open to U.S. residents only (18+).
* We did not receive monetary compensation for this review. That’s IT Mommy received the a Lunch Pak mentioned in this post to facilitate this review. This will in no way sway our opinion of the product or service. The review is in our own words and is our opinion. Your results and opinions may differ.