Many of this weeks post are dedicated to creative art products. I come across tons of products online and naturally some stand out to me more than others. Unique ideas always catch my eye but I tend to gravitate towards products that simply make me smile.
Hello Hanna is a site that I instantly fell in love with. Two friends, Anne Schultz & Jina Choi, started this San Francisco based company. Their products are colorful and compact. Their designs are simple and perfect for kids. I envy people who have great ideas!
Hello Hanna offers Get-Set Placemats (great for keeping kids busy when your eating out!), Hello Books, Sweet Stands and Wishing Trees. We received the three Hello Books: Robot Mission, Princess Castle and Monkey Business to review. The Hello Books allow you to build your own stories on an accordion fold book. Each book includes 5 sheets of removable stickers, a sheet of inspirational ideas plus the folded book and an envelope. Teagan’s favorite was the Robot Mission. We had fun selecting and building the stickers characters and objects. There are balloon thought stickers that you can use. Teagan instructed me on what to write. Then we took turns narrating and acting out her story.
Each book retails for $10.95. These books would make a nice stocking stuffer (I’m already thinking ahead!) or could make a nice piece of art in your child’s room. Also, they could make a nice gift to the grandparents. Don’t forget that each card comes with it’s own envelope. The Hello Books let you have your own adventure by decorating, creating, designing and write your own story!
GIVEAWAY: One (1) That’s IT Mommy reader will a Placemat Set AND a Hello Book. Giveaway ends 9/8
REQUIRED ENTRY – Visit http://www.hellohanna.com and tell us which themes you would pick for the Placemat Set and the Hello Book. Come back here and leave a comment in the reply box below this post.
Remember if this MAIN ENTRY is not followed then no other entries will count
Optional Bonus Entries – Leave each extra entry in a separate comment.
- Join Hello Hanna’s mailing list (2 extra – 2 comments #1, #2)
- Follow Hello Hanna on Twitter (2 extra – 2 comments #1, #2)
- Check out Hello Hanna on Facebook (2 extra – 2 comments #1, #2)
- Subscribe to our e-newsletter (or tell us that you already do) (2 extra – 2 comments #1, #2)
- Check us out on Facebook (let us know who you are) (1 extra
- Follow us on Twitter (leave us your twitter ID) (1 extra)
- Blog about this giveaway and tell us why you want to win (leave the link) (3 extra – 3 comments #1, #2, #3)
- Follow us on Networked Blogs (1 extra)
- Enter another one of our current giveaways (3 extra – 3 separate comments #1, #2, #3)
- Tweet about this giveaway (Copy – I entered to win creative Hello Hanna products on @thatsitmommy & @annehellohanna http://thatsitmommy.com/?p=5838 #giveaway) come back daily and leave us the link to the tweet (1 extra)