The sky’s the limit with Crafty Kids Playhouses! Crafty Kids Playhouses, previously known as Kids Craft Playhouses, are scaled down cardboard craft models of their larger counterparts! The Creation Cottage and Shuttle Imagination are perfect canvases for your kids to create masterpieces they can use to imagine a trip to the stars!
Teagan has been very interested in the moon and stars lately. We thought the Shuttle would be perfect for our little Astronomer. Upon delivery, Teagan was intrigued by what arrived at our door. What looked like a thin pizza boxed housed the Crafty Kids Shuttle Imagination! I followed the instructions and put together the shuttle for her. ALL instruction baffles me but I was able to put together the shuttle within 5 minutes. Each Craft Model comes with six washable, non-toxic, jumbo markers but don’t stop with just markers! Get out those crayons, paints, stickers and go to town! We used two types of paint to design our shuttle. We totally improvised. Teagan and I interpreted our imagination and…blast off!
The Shuttle Imagination Craft Model ($24.95) fits perfectly on your tabletop and would be great for a craft to share with friends, or a classroom project or even fun with mom! The shuttle measures 14.5”L x 21.5” W x 22” H and is lightweight. We’re limited in space so the smaller size works well for us. The cardboard is durable and the double doors lead into a spacious interior area for hours of imaginary play.
Dads designed Crafty Kids Playhouses. I love when parents take traditional ideas (playing with cardboard boxes) and take them to a higher level! These dads take away the worry so you can enjoy your craft time with your kids. Their products are eco-friendly and made in the USA. A percentage of all sales of Crafty Kids Playhouses have been devoted to a variety of worthy like-minded groups. Visit www.craftykidsusa.com to view or purchase their models. Also, check out the Crafty Kids Playhouses Facebook page for their latest information!
GIVEAWAY: One (1) That’s IT Mommy reader will win a Craft Model of their choice (Shuttle or Cottage). Markers are not included. Giveaway ends 9/8
REQUIRED ENTRY – Visit www.craftykidsusa.com and tell us another product that Crafty Kids sells. Come back here and leave a comment in the reply box below this post.
Remember if this MAIN ENTRY is not followed then no other entries will count
Optional Bonus Entries – Leave each extra entry in a separate comment.
- Share a fun art project with us (1 extra)
- Follow Crafty Kids on Twitter (2 extra – 2 comments #1, #2)
- Check out Crafty Kids Playhouses on Facebook (2 extra – 2 comments #1, #2)
- Subscribe to our e-newsletter (or tell us that you already do) (2 extra – 2 comments #1, #2)
- Check us out on Facebook (let us know who you are) (1 extra
- Follow us on Twitter (leave us your twitter ID) (1 extra)
- Blog about this giveaway and tell us why you want to win (leave the link) (3 extra – 3 comments #1, #2, #3)
- Follow us on Networked Blogs (1 extra)
- Enter another one of our current giveaways (3 extra – 3 separate comments #1, #2, #3)
- Tweet about this giveaway (Copy – You know you want to win a CRAFTY KIDS PLAYHOUSE! Enter to win via @thatsitmommy & @kidscraftusa http://thatsitmommy.com/?p=5834 #giveaway) come back daily and leave us the link to the tweet (1 extra)