The holidays wouldn’t be the same without a visit to Knott’s Berry Farm! Now, through January 4, 2015, guests will experience fun live entertainment, delicious festive treats, visits with jolly old Saint Nick plus a shopping wonderland! Here are my 7 reasons to visit the Knott’s Merry Farm during the holidays!
1) Seeing Snoopy on ice skates is worth the price of admission alone! Seriously, he’s one cool dog! Make sure to visit Snoopy as he performs in a brand new ice spectacular “Merry Christmas, Snoopy!” inside of the Charles M. Schulz Theatre.
2) Sit inside the intimate Bird Cage Theater for a unique live performance of Charles Dickens’ A Christmas Carol or O. Henry’s A Gift of the Magi with your family. It makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
3) Join Knott’s for a musical, whimsical tree lighting on Calico Stage with the cast of Toy Soldiers, Snowmen, Elves and America’s most famous beagle, Snoopy! So beautiful!
4) Knott’s Berry Farm’s culinary elves have created delicious festive treats including Santa’s homemade cookies, sundae bar, decadent hot chocolate topped with hand carved chocolate shavings and winter wine and craft beer tastings. Savor the ultimate comfort foods with Knott’s world famous desserts, including fresh made-to-order Maple Lollipops, churros from the Churro Factory, cakes, cookies, muffins and gingerbread men in the Farm Bakery, as well as the legendary cooking at Mrs. Knott’s Chicken Dinner Restaurant. YUM!! Can I still order the funnel cake??
5) I love watching the artisans at work in Knott’s Christmas Crafts Village! Ghost Town is transformed into a shopping wonderland filled with dozens of local artists and artisans selling their unique wares including a chainsaw sculptor and glass blower. Entrance to the Knott’s Christmas Crafts Village is free and is included daily with theme park admission.
6) Need that picture with Santa? The Wilderness Dance Hall in Ghost Town becomes home to Santa’s Christmas Cabin for the holiday season. Whisper your wish lists with jolly Santa Claus and take home a photo to frame this year!
7) Take the little ones over to Camp Snoopy where Charlie Brown, Linus and Lucy invite you to dance, sing and join in on the holiday fun in the Camp Snoopy Theatre. Plus, they can get their kicks on all of the awesome pint-sized rides after the performance!
Knott’s Merry Farm is perfect for everyone! Grab the family for a fun filled day and top it off with some hot chocolate, while enjoying carolers, holiday decorations and more!
* We did receive any form of compensation for this post.