Being a mom doesn’t always give me the time that I need to “get ready”. When I was working in a salon as an esthetician and make-up artist part of my job was making sure my skin and make-up looked great! Who wants tips from someone who looked bad? Now that I am a stay-at-home mom I have cut back on my daily routine but have a couple of essentials that make a huge difference and require hardly any time or expertise! Here are tips to get you looking great and five minutes is all you need. ~Erika
- Make sure your eyebrows are groomed. I suggest starting with a professional wax or threading. Then purchase a good pair of tweezers (tweezerman are my favorite). Now that you have a professional shaping you can tweeze the strays as they pop up. You will be amazed at how much this can improve your look.
- Use mascara everyday. It opens your eyes and with your newly shaped brows you will look brighter and younger, even if your kids are keeping you up at all hours of the night! I am addicted to Maybelline Volume Express and another bonus is it is cheap!
- Tinted Moisturizer is a must have. It is a simple one step tint, moisturizer and can even have an SPF. Wash your face in the shower apply your tinted moisturizer and your skin will look great. My favorite is Aveda tinted moisturizer it is super light but gives me a nice glow.
- A nice neutral lip gloss or tinted lip balm. I usually go for the tinted lip balm because it also moisturizes my lips while adding a bit of color. I love Burt Bee’s Balms or Korres Lip Butter is another very light tint that can even be applied to your cheeks for a bit of color.
* We did not receive monetary compensation or product for this review. The review is in our own words and is our opinion. Your results and opinions may differ.