This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Warner Bros.
I’ve been with my husband for 16 years and I sometimes run out of gift ideas! He’s an awesome Father and definitely my daughter’s superhero. They love each other to pieces and they have a special relationship. He thinks nothing of donning her pink cape to help play pretend! He deserves a special Father’s Day which would look something like this:
1. Let him sleep in but not past 10:00. That’s because (see #2)
2. Serve him breakfast in bed! Breakfast would consist of coffee, chocolate chip pancakes, sausage and fruit. Then,
3. Family walk to the park. Spending family time together is the perfect gift plus our doggies can join us!
4. Get him the new drum throne that he’s been asking for the past 6 years.
5. And…drum roll please! Surprise him with a night out with ME to attend an exclusive pre-screening of Man of Steel!
You might have noticed the billboards around town for the Man of Steel (PG-13) which is in theaters on June 14. This movie looks really awesome! Walmart is offering a pre-screening of Man of Steel at specific theaters on June 13th at 7pm. This groundbreaking offer that is the first of its kind making it a fun family event for Father’s Day or maybe even to kick off the summer! No stressing over what to buy your special dad and your dad will love
What a perfect gift for Dad for Father’s Day! I have to admit that I have a sentimental attachment to Superman. He’s the only superhero that I watched with my family when I was a kid. My dad loved seeing the old movies which starred Christopher Reeves… over and over and over…. it’s been quite a few years since I’ve watched those movies but I still have fond memories of watching them with my father.
Watch the trailer to get a sneak peak of this summer’s blockbuster!
Purchase tickets to the exclusive pre-screening of Man of Steel [PG-13] on June 13th, 2013 at 7 PM at your local Walmart! Tickets can be purchased in the Electronics Department and include an exclusive digital comic book written by David S. Goyer, author of “Man of Steel”, as well as an exclusive opportunity to pre-order an HD digital download or Blu-Ray copy of the film.
• Go to your local Walmart
• Visit the electronics department
• Purchase your EXCLUSIVE Man of Steel pre-screening tickets (available in 2D or 3D)
• Take your family to the theater location noted on your ticket and watch the EXCLUSIVE 7 p.m. premiere of Man of Steel on June 13th!
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Warner Bros. All thoughts and opinions are my own, I am so thrilled to have this opportunity to share this insider news about the Man of Steel movie premier as part of this sponsored campaign from Warner Bros., etc.