Did I mention CES this was overwhelming? Well, that’s part of the reason why I’m a bit behind on getting the third and fourth days of the show written and posted up. The sheer size of the show and after hours events took an exhausting toll on me by the second day.
Most of my day was spent taking a booth tour of Samsung, meetings and searching for a hospitality suite at the Westgate Hotel. But I still got to see quite a bit of stuff and do an activity or two.
I’m not going to go too much into the products at Samsung, since I plan on doing a much more extensive round-up later. But here are a few highlights from their booth:
• Galaxy Note Edge
• Bendable SUHD TV
• Samsung x Sony Smart TV
• Omni Directional Speakers
• 8K Glassesless 3D TV
More from the show floor:
• Sharp See-Thru Displays
– Digital glass displays.
• Sharp Super Slim 4K UltraHD LED TV
– TV is as thin as a smartphone.
• Kodak Pixpro SL10
– Digital camera that can be used with your smartphone.
• Kodak Pixpro SP360/SP1
– Action cameras that captures images in 360-degrees.
• Element Case iPro6
– Features removable Schneider Optics lenses.
• Element Case iPhone 6 Audio Speaker Case
– Detachable Bluetooth 4.0 speaker.
• PowerSkin PoP’n 3
– Attachable external battery charger.
• PowerSkin Spare
– Ultra-thin battery case.
• PowerSkin PowerStand
– Charging stand for smartphones.
• PowerSkin SpinPadGrip
– IPad grip and stand accessory.
• GOgroove Groove Pal/Groove Pal Jr.
– Fun portable speakers, line also includes the Groove Pal Bot seen at CES 2014.
The 808 Audio booth had a fun activity, which was making your own spin art on a vinyl record.
Look for some coverage on Sony and Canon in my final day posting on the 2015 International CES.