First day at the 2015 International CES started off a little different for me this year. I usually start off in the North Hall of the Las Vegas Convention Center on the first day and work my way towards the South Hall by the third or last day. Then hitting the Sands/Venetian area in between those days.
With the expansion of CES locations this year, exhibitors that I would normally see in the Las Vegas Convention Center have been moved to other areas. So this time I went in a little disorganized.
I started off focusing on some smaller gadgets, accessories and phone cases.
• PureGear – DualTek, HIP Case+, PX360
– I have had my DualTek case for over 2 years and it has protected my phone so well, even after dropping quite a few times.
• Griffin – Reversible USB Cable, PowerBlock 3, PowerDock Pro
– No more having to figure out which way the USB plug goes into the slot with the Reversible USB Cable.
• Adonit – Jot Pro, Jot Mini
– Very user friendly and easy to use. I’m not quite used to drawing with a digital pen on a tablet, but this is what I sketched out.
• Braven – Design Series Speakers for Home/Office
– 1100, 2200B, 2300b, Bridge, Fuse
– BRV-Bank, BRV-PRO
• Life n Soul – KiiTAG2, KiiTAG, KiiTAG Headset, Speakers
– KiiTAG2 is a digital swiss knife device. Features include fake phone call, remote camera shutter, flashlight, remote keyfinder, auto messenger and more. Look for it to launch on Kickstarter in January.
• ACME Made – Charge phonecase
– Phonecase features a Lightning to USB cable adaptor built into the case underneath the functional kickstand.
• Cheero – Danboard chargers, USB cables
– Devices modeled after the character Danboard from the anime Yotsuba&!
• HyperDrive – iStick
– USB flash drive with Lightning connector launched and funded on Kickstarter.
PAGE 2 CONT’D
Follow our Twitter feed for live tweets and pics from the 2015 International CES Exhibit Floor. Also look for a daily recap post of highlights from the 2015 International CES.