I started off focusing on some smaller gadgets, accessories and phone cases… Continued from Part 1
• Urban Armor Gear (UAG) – Phone and tablet cases
– Military Spec Protected cases. Launched phone with case into space and survived the fall back to Earth.
• IN1case – Multi-Tool Utility Case, Juice
– Multi-Tool case includes scissors, tweezers, screwdrivers, etc., and is TSA compliant.
• Native Union – Cables and Phonecases
– The cables have an interesting design and are compact.
• LifeProof – fre Power
– Waterproof battery case for iPhone6
• olloclip – Macro 3-in-1 Lens
– 7X, 14X, 21X Macro Lens
• Toshiba – Communication Android, Virtual Fitting Solution, Toshiba Glass
– Robotic android moves, talks and has facial expressions.
– Fitting mirror in which you can try on clothes virtually without having to put on the actual clothes.
– Toshiba’s take on Google Glass
• Powerocks – Power Starter, portable chargers
– Car jump starter, warning light, flashlight, portable charger, emergency window breaker, SOS voice alert and car locator using downloadable app.
– Portable chargers
• Boogie Board – Original Memo Board, Jot Memo Board
– Pressure-sensitive LCD technology using no power to activate the device.
• GoalZero – Venture 30 Recharger
– Weatherproof, solar ready, built-in Micro USB tip recharger.
I plan on taking a look at the televisions and larger companies Wednesday or Thursday. But I may take a look at the 3D printing area which is in an area that is filled with gadgets and accessories.
Follow our Twitter feed for live tweets and pics from the 2015 International CES Exhibit Floor. Also look for a daily recap post of highlights from the 2015 International CES.